Thursday, September 16, 2010

And so we are blogging!

So by now most of you know we are having Twins! We are very, very excited, not nervous or scared yet. I have been looking at my friend's blog thinking if I should do one or not, it seems like a lot of work to maintain it (hers looks pretty nice!) and I am a person of a few words.  But I find myself procrastinating here at work and here we go!

Keep in mind that this is a pregnancy/baby blog, so there would be pregnancy/baby posts. So if you get bored, I will suggest you move onto browsing other stuff on the internet, perhaps your Facebook?

I am 19 weeks now....but let's back track a couple of months so you can read my experience with pregnancy so far.  I had no morning sickness! Great right? Wrong!!! I was always questioning if I was even pregnant.  See the thing about pregnancy books (and most people) is that they tell you symptoms that you may not even experience.  So I found myself in Google all the time (bad idea) and I kept freaking myself out and annoying Clark, lol.  I have had headaches; round ligament pain which feels like cramps, and right now my belly feels itchy.  Yeah, that sounds like the symptoms I was expecting! Blah!

Right now I have a bump.  For me and Clark it looks pretty big.  However, people make it a point to worry you more and tell you that you look small for having twins.  Do they think that’s a compliment? Be careful what you say to a pregnant woman…I just get freaked out thinking something is wrong.  Do the books say that when you are having twins you are going to look like a hippo? Maybe I am speaking too soon and I will blow up and it will shut everyone up.

I will post pictures later.  I don’t really want to post the ones that I have been sending my mom/sister with my bare belly.  I figured I need to post decent pictures without my underwear peeking under my very tight unbutton shorts.

20 weeks ultrasound next week…yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment