It was the time of the year for Clark's sweet 16 (college basketball thing with his budies) and I was not going to be alone with 7 weeks old twins!!!.....Auntie Annabella to the rescue!....Of course when she got to the condo she knocked on the door like if there are no babies sleeping. For a second I got so mad I thought it was the UPS guy throwing the boxes against the door again. The girls are behaving good, there is still the crying but for the most part they are being more interactive. They have started smiling and cooing and I LOOOOOVE IT! We had a lot of fun with auntie Annabella. She got to change her first and not last poopy diaper, she was not expecting that kind of load though, lol.
We got to go to the mall twice that weekend. Our first trip was all the way to the suburbs; we went to Schaumburg. Anais was awake the whole entire time! We tried feeding them a couple of times but they were too distracted. I should have tried a third time though because on our long way back, no smooth ride in the car could have calmed Anais. She was crying non stop because she was NOW hungry. Annabella had to jump on the back and start feeding them. Charlotte was following her sister's lead in the crying.
The overall shopping experience was nice though, however the second time not so much. It took longer to get ready and feeding them at the mall than actually shopping the second time around. We went to the water tower and the 900 mall in michigan avenue. The girls were sleeping when Anais started crying. She had a poopy diaper so I went to the bathroom. OMG, thanks goodness for those family bathrooms because Anais was crying so hard with purple face that people might have thought I was hurting my baby. After I changed her she did not want to go back into the stroller, ugh! I held her for a while in the bathroom and then I put her back. She started calming down when starting striping the covers so she had a better view of everything from the seat. Here is a picture with her guilty look and other pics with auntie.
 |
| Anais - Guilty look at Forvever 21 |
 |
| smiley Charlotte |
 |
| smiley Anais |
 |
| with auntie |
 |
| Anais crying |
 |
| Charlotte crying |
In those pics of Anais, SPECIALLY the guilty one, we kknow who the father is!!! Mother -- still not sure. HAHA!
ReplyDelete