Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Missing my girls

So it is back to work this week and while I think of my boo boos the entire day I start going a little crazy around 2pm because I want to go home and see them. They are at home with the nanny and as a mother you don't trust anyone 100%, no one can ever do a better job. The other worry is that they would forget me since I only see them a little in the evenings and mornings :( ......However, I do think it is also about quality time instead of quantity time that can make a big difference. I get home I cannot stop kissing them and talking to them!

Our sweet peas our almost 4 months old and getting bigger and bigger. Their coos are getting louder, Charlotte has started to belly laugh and Anais even though she cannot sit by herself that's all she wants to do to enjoy the view. Here are some pics:

Charlotte wants the book

OK, so next time 2 of the exact same thing

ahh the boo boos

waking up from a nap

on Mother's day

No comments:

Post a Comment