Last Friday we went for an ultrasound and the girls were picture perfect, facing the camera, eyes, lips, nose. It would have been nice to have them like that for our 3D picture which never worked. Baby A weights 4 pounds 3 oz. and Baby B weights 4 pounds 5 oz., this is as of last Friday. So they are doing good but I think they want to meet mommy and daddy a bit sooner. Went to doctor on Monday and she scheduled me for a non stress test. This is not a routine test however they are giving it to me since it is twins and it is more difficult to identify each one's movements. On Wednesday I went for the NS test and both babies are moving great, strong heart beats. I was also being monitor for contractions, and boy did I have a bunch that the nurse thought that I was in labor! The problem is that I cannot feel these contractions!. I ended up going to the doctor right away for a cervix check.....70% effaced and 1cm dilated :( I was told to take it easy, kind of bed rest for the next couple of weeks to at least make it to 35-36 weeks. I guess the strenuous Xmas shopping last weekend was not such a good idea.
This is me at 33 weeks, I feel huge!
While I stay put these couple of weeks with my family, I am just going to enjoy eating and having people taking care of me :) I am also curious to see what presents I am getting since no clothes for this fatso ;)
 |
| with my lovely little sis |
No comments:
Post a Comment