We had our baby shower last week and it was great company and fun. Thanks to Meredith for putting it together. The guys were really into the bingo, although some of them apparently do not know the bingo rules.
I went to the doctor yesterday and I am still 70% effaced and 1cm dilated. She also mentioned that baby A is stationed at -3, meaning how far down her head has come into my pelvis. Baby A has dropped, but has not yet settled into my pelvis to begin her decent on the birth canal. The doctor was able to feel her head, and I have been feeling a lot of movement very low in my belly, they want to come out!
I went for my routine non-stress test today and babies are moving fine, still with random Braxton Hicks contractions which is normal at this time. I feel more contractions and cramping in the evenings perhaps because I drink less water by then. The other new symptom is a bit of soreness in my fingers' joints, specially at night, I have heard this is normal as well.
| Mickey Mouse embracing my bump, love this t-shirt! |
| all the goodies |
| Annabella (sis) and me |
| Dad, Clark, Dave and baby Natalie (3 months now) |
No comments:
Post a Comment