Well, week 37 and the babies seem to be comfy in there. Finally got to see my doctor last week and she sees no reason to do a c-section, so right now we are just waiting. Usually they don't let twin pregnancy go beyond 39 weeks so if nothing happens this week, I guess I will be induced next week. Clark's Bday is this Saturday so maybe two little presents for him? I hope so. The non-stress test that I have weekly shows that the girls are moving great and that I have regular contractions. The ultrasound technician started to see that the placentas are aging (there are white spots all over it), so she thinks they are coming very soon.
For now, I am walking and standing more often to get things going. I also read about eating pineapple, lol...so that's the plan.
Here is us rooting for DA Bears!
No comments:
Post a Comment