The girls are 4 weeks old! the time has gone by so fast. These past few weeks have been rewarding and challenging. When we think we know what we are doing, nah, something new comes up. It has been getting a little easy. We first thought that Anais was colicky but it seemed to be a phase. However, she does have a good set of lungs! They are both so different. Charlotte seems more calm; she can sleep through anything even her sister's cries of bloody murder. She eats at a slower pace and doesn't like tummy time that much. She prefers being rocked on our legs while sited. Anais, is awake most of the time; she is the light sleeper. When she is awake I adore looking into her big bright eyes. She loves falling asleep on daddy's chest.
Mornings around here are usually quite; I can get my cup of coffee (which I really need) and some silence around the house. The girls start getting active in the afternoon and the evenings is very chaotic. I have learned to multi task, eat in less than five minutes and if the babies are asleep I don't really catch a nap like everyone suggests, I take a shower and brush my teeth!
Today there are two milestones: a month old and first bath (not sponge bath). We don't know the verdict on the bath; they seemed to like it except when washing the face. Below are some pictures.
 |
| Charlotte |
 |
| Anais |
 |
| Charlotte |
 |
| Anais |
The girls are absolutely precious! I'm so proud of you for blogging :)
ReplyDelete